Developing and Equipping Disciples of Christ
…To the Glory of God
“In Love” Because we are to love God and love others. (Matthew 22:37-39)
“Developing Disciples of Christ” –Our Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
“Equipping Disciples of Christ” To Fulfill Our Great Commission.(Ephesians 4:11-12)
“To the Glory of God” Because All Is To Be Done For God’s Glory. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- When people are trying to seek where God may be leading them to worship, it is helpful to know what the vision of a church is. Below you will find out a little more of who Magnolia Bible Church is and why we think God has placed us in Magnolia at this point in history.
- We are committed to making a significant impact on the Magnolia area for the Kingdom of God.
- We are committed to being a Bible-teaching, Bible-believing, Bible-obeying and Bible-reflecting church, believing that the teaching of the Scriptures is the catalyst for transforming people.
- We are committed to be a church made up of a local body of believers committed to Christ and to one another.
- We are committed to being a grace-oriented church, both in the acknowledgement of the basis for salvation and in our daily interaction with others.
- We desire to provide as many opportunities for the members of the church body to reach their community for the Lord.
- We believe that planting churches is one of the most effective evangelistic tools and, as such, we are committed to seeing churches planted where the Lord leads, particularly in the areas surrounding Magnolia as well as around the world.
- We are committed to providing an atmosphere where people can be accepted, loved, equipped and mobilized to serve our King, expand His Kingdom and bring glory to Him and Him alone.
- We are committed to developing a unified community of servants who faithfully use their gifts to minister to others.
- We are committed to fostering unity and partnership with other Bible-believing, Bible-teaching churches that will facilitate the mission of expanding God’s Kingdom through seeing people respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.